[Ohio-talk] Hallo-Sketti

Dawn dlanting at bex.net
Sun Sep 29 10:34:22 UTC 2013

Wanda  I think this event  sounds very nice   and if it helps  people  get
to conventions and other things  that they need to do  to help them learn
about  blindness and their independence   I think this is wonderful  and it
sounds real yummy  something like this  I would like too attend if I wasn't
so far ay  perhaps  sometime soon  we could  do something like this in or
near Toledo  everyone have a great day Dawn