[Ohio-talk] Hallo-Sketti

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 30 14:25:09 UTC 2013

Did this Kitty have all theseissues with it?  LOL
Eric and both Richard was initially aware of this event even before the
Board Meeting.  No one said anything about this not being done properly.
An announcement was made at the Board Meeting and still no noe said any
thing ab out wrong doing.  Gee Whiz you would thing I was raising $50,000.00
or morefor the hell that is being raised.