[Ohio-talk] Postings to the list.

Eric Duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Mon Sep 30 18:36:02 UTC 2013

All:

Please think carefully  before posting to this list!!

I am delighted to have postings that are relevant to the work of the
organization.   When we need information about a particular subject or event
please make sure that we have it but that we are not bombarded with it. We
don't need messages such as I agree. These are not helpful to anyone and
they create unnecessary list traffic.

I have asked that there be no more postings concerning "Hallo-Sketti." Since
making that request I have seen two more postings. Change the subbject line
if you have something to say on another topic.

I have moderated this list since its beginning. I rarely post in moderator
mode, but I am losing patients with some of the unnecessary chatter.

The next person who posts about "Hallo-Sketti will be banned  from the list
for thirty days unless the post is something we absolutely need to know.

I don't want to be picky  or mean, but I don' know how else to make the
point evidently.

Eric