[Ohio-talk] Recipes needed

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Fri Apr 4 14:23:44 UTC 2014

I have just heard from Gary Wunder. North Dakota has fallen down on the job,
and Ohio needs to jump in to provide recipes for the May issue of the
Braille Monitor. I need six recipes immediately. You can't choose something
that you have submitted and we have used before. I will obviously fill in
with enough to meet our obligation, but I would love to have enough not to
need to do so. Please send me the recipes to my private address,
bpierce at oberlin.net. It would also help me if you would respond on this list
telling me how many you are sending.

Thanks and sorry for the short notice,
Barbara