[Ohio-talk] looking for information about colleges and universities

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sun Apr 6 23:29:58 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone

I am writing on this list in hopes of reaching a wider audience and source
of information.

I am approaching the end of my sophomore year of high school and need to
start looking more seriously at different colleges and evaluating at my
options. I am planning to do several college visits this summer, but I am
curious to see if I am overlooking any colleges that may be a good fit or at
least considering.

My gratest concerns are distance and tuition. I live in the Grater
Cincinnati area currently and want to attend a school that is at max about
an hour and a half (give or take) away from my house.

I am also willing to consider out of state schools that are in this distance
that do not charge special out of state tuition.

On my list currently  as possibilities are Miami University, University of
Mount St. Joseph, Northern Kentucky University, and University of Dayton.

I am interested in the sociology, psychology, and health fields if that
helps. I would love to hear of any other colleges or universities that meet
this criteria.

Thanks,

Lillie