[Ohio-talk] looking for information about colleges and universities

NMPBRAT at aol.com NMPBRAT at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 00:41:25 UTC 2014

Hi Lillie,
I have heard good things about University of Dayton.   Also, have you
considered Wright State?  I don't know if they have the  majors you are looking
for....but I have heard good things about the  college.  My mom is good
friends with someone who worked there.
Best of luck to you!
Nicole

In a message dated 4/6/2014 7:30:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,