[Ohio-talk] Question regarding banners

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Apr 7 12:19:46 UTC 2014

Hi Eric, and all,

Bruce, I believe, still had a few banners on-hand
when he went to find better sunsets. If anyone's
truly interested in the banners and patch
materials, I might be able to get Anne to send
them to someone in the affiliate (if they haven't
been tossed yet in some sort of cleanup, that is).

Just remember that Bruce always cut out the Whozit
patch himself from the material, then mailed it
off to the buyer. So that would need to still be
done for any banners used from that batch. But
there were, I believe, still a handful of those
banners left.

Strive On!
Everett