[Ohio-talk] Just Venting

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 7 15:53:15 UTC 2014

Colleagues, one of my favorite gospel singers has a line in one of his songs that says, "every time I got a nickel, I had to spend a dime!"

Isn't that the way life can be sometime it seems that the more you make the more they take or you have to spend right?

Well my attitude these days is "thank God that he allowed me to have it in the first place.:

Stay dry and safe and thanks for letting me vent a bit!

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."