[Ohio-talk] Chocolate Lovers, Please Read

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 15 00:49:08 UTC 2014

Hello Fellow Chocolate Lovers,

 It's spring!  The weather is getting warmer, the breezes give you that cool and refreshing sensation, and the birds are chirping.  Before you take a walk and enjoy the beauty of nature, take a moment to order some delicious Malley's chocolates.

 Just think of it; a chance to enjoy the flavorful smoothness of premium chocolate oosing creamy satisfaction all over your mouth!  You will make it possible for NFB Ohio to help blind people, and you'll be happy because you will either eat all the chocolate yourself or give it to others and spread the love around.

 I placed another order this past Sunday, and although Malley's has an assortment of delicious confections, I recommend the Buckeyes, the dark chocolate square mints, the dark chocolate rabbits and ducks.  Whether you like milk, white or dark chocolate, you can't lose.

 So, go for it! The deadline for the Malley's Easter fundraising campaign is Wednesday, April 16.  For online ordering, go to

 http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio#main

 If you need help ordering, send me an e-mail with your telephone number, and I will call you.

 Milena

 Put a spring in your step!  Treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
 http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio#main