[Ohio-talk] Jernigan tickets

Susan Day sday16 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 20:52:12 UTC 2014

The Springfield chapter would like 5 tickets. You can send them to 4487 Bascule Bridge Dr, Beavercreek, ohio 45440.. Thanks Susan

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:15 PM, SHERRY RUTH <babyruth2 at windstream.net> wrote:

Hi everyone, I have our Jernigan tickets am looking forward to mailing them as soon as possible.  Chapters, Divisions, and individuals need to send me an email with the number of tickets requested and the address to mail them.  thank you, sherry