[Ohio-talk] NFB Ohio Scholarships

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 14:08:20 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists,
At the NFB Ohio convention this year, we will be awarding three scholarships
to students seeking postsecondary education in the 2014-2015 school year.
At least, we will be doing that if we receive aplications from at least
three worthy applicants!

Our scholarship information and application is now posted to the NFB Ohio
web site: www.nfbohio.org

Please spread the word or fill out an application for yourself.  The
deadline is May 15, so don't put this off until later.
Later is here and I am eager to hear from promising blind scholars!

Thanks for your help!

Deborah