[Ohio-talk] job seekers

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Tue Apr 22 11:47:38 UTC 2014

I am currently doing some research on the ability for a blind person to use the job centers in various cities around the state. I have been told that in Dayton a computer is set up with jaws and we should be able to walk in like others and use the system to access jobs. I do not think this is a system that would be up to date. I need others who are either looking for jobs are willing to contact your job centers in your area and contact me off list with results. Richard email off list rchpay7 at gmail.com<mailto:rchpay7 at gmail.com>