[Ohio-talk] Speaker from Disability Rights Ohio Aug. 9 on Health Insurance for Disabled

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 1 19:51:41 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that a Speaker from Ohio Disability Rights will be at the
NFB Cuyahoga County Chapter meeting on Saturday, August 9 to inform us and
answer questions about how the Affordable Care Act impacts health insurance
options for people with disabilities. The entire meeting time will be given
to this topic. I understand that one-on-one assistance or advice will be
available for those who ask for it.

In order to insure proper attention and respect to our Speaker, we will not
be having food served prior to or during the meeting, but all are welcome to
stay afterward to order food and enjoy each other's company. The Speaker
will begin at 11:00 . I'm guessing that the meeting will be over, as usual,
at 12:30 PM, and that is when we can order food.

Please arrive before 11:00 AM at Tick Tock Tavern, 11526 Clifton Blvd in
Cleveland, Ohio on Saturday, August 9, 2014.

I hope to see many people there. This is an important topic, so spread the
word!

Cheryl Fischer

President, NFB Cuyahoga County