[Ohio-talk] seniors division meeting

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Sat Aug 9 16:47:11 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

The Seniors Division is meeting by conference call on Wednesday, August 13, at 8:00 pm.  Please note the change in date; it's a week earlier than originally planned.  The number to call is 424-213-8075, and the access code is 553930#.  All seniors (and anyone interested in seniors) are welcome to call in..  We'll hear a report from Barbara Pierce about our meeting at the national convention, talk about a fundraiser, plan our meeting at the state convention and talk about our Gavel report.-Barb