[Ohio-talk] door prizes

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 01:58:38 UTC 2014

I want to remind everyone that in addition to bringing auction items to the convention, we also of course need door prizes. Door prizes should have a minimum value of $10. They should be easy to carry to and from convention. Cash is always good, but don’t forget gift cards purchased through our Scrip program are even better. That’s right gift cards are better when purchased through shop with Scrip. That way the door prize recipient is a winner and so is the NFB of Ohio.

You will have the September and October orders to purchase gift cards for door prizes. Even if your chapter or division does not have a shop with Scrip account find a way to purchase cards. Work it out with someone who has an account.

Thanks.

Eric