[Ohio-talk] Corrected Flier

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 18:40:11 UTC 2014

I have attached the corrected flier in a PDF format. This should be printed or Emailed to perspective supporters.

I have pasted the text in the body of this message.

The Blind of Ohio Are Counting on Your Support

The annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio will be the largest gathering of blind people in the state this year. We are asking businesses for support in a way that we have never done before. We are bringing in an audience on Friday evening that we have never had, and we want to give business leaders and owners the opportunity to reach this audience.

Art Schreiber, a reporter who traveled with the Beatles for two weeks during their first American tour fifty years ago, will tell stories and recount anecdotes about the Fab Four. The John Schwab Band will play golden oldies of the period, and we will have a silent auction.

We invite your support at one of the following levels:

  White Cane Sponsor: $4,000 and above (25 complimentary tickets). Additional tickets

may be purchased at a discounted price.

  Platinum Sponsor: $3,000 to $3,999 (20 complimentary tickets). Additional tickets may

be purchased at a discounted price.

  Gold Sponsor: $2,000 to $2,999 (15 complimentary tickets). Additional tickets may be

purchased at a discounted price.

  Silver Sponsor: $1,000 to $1,999 (10 complimentary tickets) Additional tickets may be

purchased at a discounted price.

  Bronze Sponsor: $500 to $999 (5 complimentary tickets). Additional tickets may be

purchased at a discounted price.

  Friend of the Blind: $25 to $499 (for a tax deductible donation at this level we will list

your name in the program)

Because we are a not-for-profit organization under Internal Revenue Service Code 501(C3), all contributions are tax deductible. All sponsors will be listed in our program in every available format, including Braille. All sponsors will be mentioned at various times throughout the weekend, but of course the level of sponsorship you provide determines how much advertising you will receive. White Cane sponsors will have the opportunity to address the Convention should they wish to do so.

The Convention will take place Friday, October 31, through noon Sunday, November 2, at the Holiday Inn, Worthington, 7007 North High Street.

For more information contact Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com (614) 935-6965
P.O. Box 82055
Columbus, Ohio, 43202