[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--How Sweet It Is!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 1 02:54:33 UTC 2014

Hello List Readers,

Congratulations!  One more person has decided to buy Malley's chocolates.  So far, total sales stand at $349, thank you!  Have you decided to join him?  Will you be next?  Don't stop!  Get to your nearest computer and log on to Malley's website, and while you're at it, tell others about it, too.  Let's keep the momentum going and get to our goal of $1,500 for this Christmas campaign.

By the way, if you want to be a guest on Square Mint Joe's radio show, write to Me, Milena.  Square Mint Joe loves to get your feedback.  Snow Wafer Wendy has expressed a desire to be on the program and so has Santa Royal Sam.  So, stay tuned to Radio Malley and Square Mint Joe's show to hear what they have to say.

I'll write soon, Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio