[Ohio-talk] NFB attitude from exchange student

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Dec 1 22:05:27 UTC 2014

As many of you know, we have an exchange student from Bosnia this
year.  She is blind and attends a school for the blind in Bosnia but
she attends our local school district here.  Today, I was grumbling
about the accessibility of the Ohio attorney general website.  She
said she understood.  She did some Christmas shopping yesterday and
when she tried to pay for her purchases using her debit card she
encountered a flat screen.  She said she stomped her foot and told my
husband that was discrimination.  I totally agree and think we are
creating trouble for Bosnia.  GO NADINA!!!

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053