[Ohio-talk] Funds for Ohio

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon Dec 1 22:39:00 UTC 2014

This is just a report that for the first time I placed my Scrip order today and earned $45 for the affiliate. Eric was watching me do the order, but it was really pretty easy, and we have $45 from my Christmas shopping that we would not have otherwise had.

I have not placed my Malley’s order yet, but I currently have a total of $186.60, $121 of which is from nonmembers of our chapter. Please don’t miss the opportunity to let other people benefit from this program.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
bpierce at oberlin.net