[Ohio-talk] Malley Sales Climbing

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 2 04:21:48 UTC 2014

Hello Readers,

Another list member has just supported our Malley's Chocolates Christmas sale:  Thank you, Kyle.  The sales figure is slowly, but steadily,  climbing and as I write this message, it stands at $412.05.  Way to go!

Thank you all who have taken advantage of one of the best chocolate company in Ohio--Malley.
Now, enjoy it and tell everyone you know how delicious these confections are.

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio