[Ohio-talk] We need a QUOTE from YOU for the Drive for 75!

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Tue Dec 2 21:35:02 UTC 2014

Something magical occurs when a blind person steps into a hotel filled with other blind people. Everyone is equal. No one pushes you along if you stop to listen for the elevator bell to ring. No one objects if you hunt for a Braille room sign. People are happy to share information and give helpful directions. You can pass along information that you have discovered. Inspiration lies around any corner or behind any introduction. The national convention charges one’s batteries, provides new information, and teaches one new skills. There is nothing like it for a blind person who wants to live a full and satisfying life.

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
bpierce at oberlin.net
440-774-8077