[Ohio-talk] We need a qupre from YOU for the Drive for 75!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:35:08 UTC 2014

Immediately, I am inspired and given  the hope to continue fighting the battles necessary to live the life I want.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone