[Ohio-talk] We need a QUOTE from YOU for the Drive for 75!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 01:56:34 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Here's what I've got:

Networking, Brainstorming, Understanding, Friendship, Mentoring,
Equality, Opportunity, Encouragement, Inspiration, Support, and
Comaraderie; this is what a blind person finds when they attend a
convention of the National Federation of the Blind, and moves one step
closer to living the life they want.

I capitalized all the words in the first part of the sentence to make
them pop, and I know that's an advertising strategy, but if this is
picked feel free to edit as you see fit.