[Ohio-talk] Dayton airport

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Dec 3 14:15:43 UTC 2014

David, unfortunately, it is not that random.  By far the majority of
people who need help in an airport need a wheelchair so that is how
the assistants think.  I understand that.  I am only suggesting that
they learn to ask what kind of assistance we need. Is that too much?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/marianne%40denn