[Ohio-talk] The Christmas Adventure!

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 21:07:00 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! :-)
Mark your calendars!
The Christmas Adventure is coming to Calvary Baptist Church in Bellefontaine, Ohio. Please join us in celebrating the reason for the season, Jesus Christ, why he came to save us, and victory over death. The event is two nights, December 19 and 20, 2014, starting at 6:30 PM and ending at 8:30 PM each night. Tours begin every 20 minutes, beginning at 6:30 PM each night. Please try to register before the event. You can either call the church office at 937-599-4775 or register online at www.calvarybellefontaine.org
Space is limited if registering at the door, so please register beforehand.
The event breakdown: The tour will consist of five stations, including a hayride to Bethlehem and a hall of art depicting Christ's life, ending with refreshments and an opportunity to respond to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
You can come one or both nights. Please invite your friends!
Thank you, and Merry Christmas! :-)

I'm involved in the last station, leading worship. If anyone is interested in coming, please let me know and also don't forget to register, and I will be happy to send you the lyrics for the songs we're singing.
Thanks!
Macy
Sent from my iPhone