[Ohio-talk] You should work for PBS

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 12 00:34:20 UTC 2014

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for those kind words about working for PBS, and its not a bad idea to look into such an endeavor.

I would enjoy putting on another Square Mint Joe radio show for Radio Malley and if you or others want to be on the program, please let me know.

Send me your e-mail messages, and I'll do the rest.

At least it doesn't seem as though people are getting tired of seeing Malley messages.

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio