[Ohio-talk] Radio Malley and the Square Mint Joe Show

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 12 21:25:57 UTC 2014

Hi Alexis,

As you know Square Mint Joe is a fun-filled show, and he loves to talk about Malley.  Just write about what items you've tried during the Malley's Chocolate Christmas Campaign.  Just write something about Malley and I will let Square Mint Joe know about it.  Be sure to choose a character name for yourself.  For instance, I'm Square Minte Joe.  There are others such as Mallow Nut Molly, Buckeye Bill, and Santa Royal Sam.  You get the picture.

I hope to hear from you soon with words of encouragement for those who are still undecided about placing their order.

thank you for your interest.

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio