[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--Almost there!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 13 04:00:18 UTC 2014

Hello Readers,

I checked my e-mail again today and saw another order for Malley's Chocolates.

This time, congratulations to Deanna Lewis of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Thank you!

We're almost at $2,500!  We need just one more person to order $63, and we will be there!  Maybe, if we're lucky, we might have a last-minute flood of orders which might get us to #3,000; can we do it?

Way to go, NFB Ohio!

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio