[Ohio-talk] Cuyahoga Chapter Christmas Party--12-20-2014

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 14 09:01:49 UTC 2014

Hello Readers,

The National Federation of the Blind of Cuyahoga County will hold its annual Christmas Party on Saturday, December 20, 2014 at the Tick Tock Tavern from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
 All are welcome.

If you are participating in the gift exchange, please bring a neutral-gender item valued at around $10 or whatever is comfortable for you.

 Tick Tock Tavern Location:  11526 Clifton BLVD. Cleveland, OH

There will be no meeting at that time, just a celebration of the season with merry-making and a chance to relax with our fellow federationists at the end of the year.

By the way, if you don't have a gift in mind, this would be the perfect time to go to the Malley's Chocolate website and buy some candy for the gift exchange or just to share at the party.  Chocolate makes a great stocking-stuffer, too!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Bring friends and family!  There's plenty of room for everybody!

I look forward to seeing you then!

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio