[Ohio-talk] presentation idea

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 23:57:52 UTC 2014

Hello,
A former college professor and I are writing a book chapter
together about our experiences in the classroom.  We would like
to do a presentation about our chapter somewhere in Ohio in 2015.
I'm from Medina and she's from Ashland, so it would need to be
within reasonable driving distance for both of us.  Does anyone
have any suggestions on where we could do this sort of
presentation? We want to do this to educate others about teaching
blind students.  If you know of an event where this sort of
presentation would be appropriate, if you could provide a contact
phone number, email address, or both, that would be really
helpful.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay