[Ohio-talk] WE MADE IT!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 15 03:13:08 UTC 2014

Hello Readers,

We made our $3,000 and went beyond it.  Our final sales number now stands
at $3,128.90.

Eric Duffy placed the last order today.  Congratulations, Eric!

His is the last one because Malley's will accept no more orders.  I tried placing a second order, but the website wouldn't allow me to go past the shipping address.  It said:

"•Malley's Chocolate does not ship same day past 1:00 PM, Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays."

I guess Eric's order just got in under the brush.

I'm so thrilled and happy for the affiliate that I'm bubbling over with joy!

All of this was because of _you_!  You are the reason we are so successful.  Give yourselves a hand!

Once again, thank you to all who participated in our campaign and ordered directly or indirectly with Malley's Chocolates.

A big hug to everybody!

Milena