[Ohio-talk] Final Tally

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 16 04:49:01 UTC 2014

Hi Maryanne and List,

I couldn't tell you where to send your calories because I don't always pay attention to mine.  Maybe we could somehow transfer them by osmosis to someone who really needs them.  If you can hold off a little until convention, we can suggest that the board has at-seat brief exercise periods between speakers at state conventions.  That wouldn't be a bad idea, either as we might drift off tbriefly to sleep due to the room's heating.

I propose that not only can we exercise, but we can also have some comical fun as well.  It will keep us alert and motivated.  Can you or anyone think of the perfect person who can have us working out and laughing simultaneously?  I can!

Milena Zavoli