[Ohio-talk] An open letter to blind airport travelers

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Dec 16 16:38:36 UTC 2014

Written by a man, who by his own admission, hasn't used an airport
since the building of the coliseum in Rome. If I ever work as a ticket
agent and someone asks for a wheelchair I will insist they need, and
must use, a white cane.  The public is probably lucky I will never
work in such a position.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053