[Ohio-talk] Katie's Braille Monitor article

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:56:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

I must add my congratulations as well to you Katie. Wonderful article. I
learned braille when I was six years old, but haven't read books in braille
much since finishing high school. However, whenever I must recall a phone
number or how to spell a word it is recalled in my mind and pictured in
braille. shh, little secret here, many of my online passwords are a
combination of print and braille. I treat it as my secret code. Also, I
always find it quite a treat to get to read a braille menu in a restaurant
or receive a braille card in the mail. Oh yes, and braille notes on
envelopes containing mysterious printed papers are very handy. So glad I was
taught braille.

Just when the Caterpillar thought the World was over, he turned into a
Butterfly.
Cathy F