[Ohio-talk] Malley's and the KNFB Reader

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:58:18 UTC 2014

Today A good sized box was delivered by UPS. I knew it had to be my Malley’s order. I also knew that there were items purchased by other people in the box. Unfortunately, they were not purchased for me.

Here-in was my delima. I had to have some of the chocolate, but I didn’t want to open something that belonged to someone else. KNFB Reader to the rescue. Problemed solved. It read the item, and started to read the ingredience. Of course I only needed to know what it was. I wasn’t going to sit there and listen to it read the ingredients. I ripped open the bag and started devouring the chocolate.

Eric