[Ohio-talk] my mother

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Fri Dec 19 21:27:26 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

My mother passed away early this morning, we think very peacefully in her sleep.  She had turned 96 on Monday, November 24, so she lived a long life.

I'm pretty calm with it because I'd already started working through the grief before she died.  Her dementia was so bad that she couldn't relate to anything we said, and nothing she said made sense.

She has been creammated, and we'll probably wait until a Saturday in May to have the funeral.  None of us live in Canton where she was, so if we had the funeral now, somebody might have trouble getting there because of the weather.-Barb