[Ohio-talk] Commtech Training and support Program

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:15:38 UTC 2014

By January 15, 2015, I will need to know who wishes to participate in the Commtech Training and support program. On the 16th, I will announce the price which is based on the number of program participants. Sherry will hold your check until early February if specifically asked to do so.  Should you choose to participate your next payment will cover the months of February, March, and April.

I wish we had a simpler way to do this, but it is the best method I have for now.

Thanks.

Eric