[Ohio-talk] Done with my initial thank you letters

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Feb 1 03:51:23 UTC 2014

 Hi Barbara,
That is awesome. Well you didn't let any grass grow under your feet.
It's always good to get things done.
I hope that a lot of good things happened at the Washington Seminar.
I am sure there will be some followup for us to do which is a good thing.
It keeps everyone involved and invested in the effort.
I imagine it was rather uncomfortable in Dddc.
Colleen Roth