[Ohio-talk] Services for the blind threatened

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Fri Feb 7 18:08:26 UTC 2014

Hello Barbara and All,
The only way blind people would be affected is that there may be some people in other groups who are blind.
You can be sure that providing Job Coaches and other services to these populations is a lucrative business.
Hopefully the issue will be resolved and a better handle on the way money is spent will result.
Colleen Roth