[Ohio-talk] FW: MOMENT OF LOVE

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 14 15:50:49 UTC 2014

Happy Valentines Day to you all and I had to share this one so pass it on especially today!

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

“Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can’t.”
“Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open.”