[Ohio-talk] injury

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 18 17:16:06 UTC 2014

Plese do because it has been quite treacherous at times out their this winter.

It is supposed to be 60 degrees down here this Thursday mercy!

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."