[Ohio-talk] Growing Up Fisher: New NBC show featuring blind character

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Feb 22 14:46:18 UTC 2014

Apparently, this is based on an individual and his son is actively
involved on the set.  It is presented from the son's point of view.
Those of us who have been blind all of our lives don't understand how
or why people would try to hide their blindness but I know it happens.
 I worked many years as a rehabilitation teacher and saw it many
times.  I think there is a lot of truth in it.  Also, remember, the
show has to entertain so some of the situations may be for
entertainment.

I believe it is on tomorrow night after the Olympic closing ceremony.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053