[Ohio-talk] Susan Day update

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 00:08:46 UTC 2014

Thanks for the update Debbie! I am glad that Susan is out of the hospital
and is on the mend.
When we first had ice in early December, I slipped and fell in my driveway.
I had a heck of a time getting back up. Thankfully, the only thing that was
hurt was my pride. I was so embarrassed, and glad that no one saw me! I've
been very cautious ever since... (oh, and purchased some Yak Trax, which I
absolutely love)!
Deanna