[Ohio-talk] Spring Drawing

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:45:06 UTC 2014

Hello all,

For those who don't know me, my name is Kaiti Shelton and I am president of
the student division.  I am writing to ask a favor on behalf of of OABS.

Those who attended the board meeting, or who have read Shelbi's email
containing the minutes, know that the student division will be conducting a
gift card drawing this year, formerly sponsored by the parents division.
Our fundraising committee has decided that we will open the drawing soon,
and will use tax day as our deadline for completing orders.  The winners of
the drawing are scheduled to be announced at the spring board meeting, and
will also be sent out over Ohio-Talk at that time.  Tickets will sell $1 per
ticket, or 6 tickets for $5.  We are proud to be holding this raffle, and
hope that it will help our division gain some more momentum.

In the meantime, any contributions of gift cards would be appreciated.
Donations should be for businesses which are state-wide, and that someone
who wins should be able to use fairly easily.  (Pizza places, major chains
of restaurants, Coffee shops such as Tim Hortons or Starbucks, gift cards to
stores such as Wal-Mart and other major retail chains, possibly gift cards
to online vendors like ITunes or Amazon, etc).  And, why not help out the
affiliate as well by using Scripp?

Please see the minutes for the details of the fundraiser, or contact me at
kaiti.shelton at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology and Philosophy Minors, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair

Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma