[Ohio-talk] Anyone see the TV show Growing Up Fisher?

Crystal McClain mcmcclain at columbus.rr.com
Fri Feb 28 00:32:50 UTC 2014

I set my DVR to record the show: Growing up Fisher. I liked the show. The
father comes across as intelligent and full of parental wisdom and the
sighted mom is a lune. The father has issues letting people know he is
blind. How many of you have been there at one time or another in your life?
The show has some good and bad points. The show has a narrator like the old
series The wonder Years. Definitely worth watching! Crystal