[Ohio-talk] Spring Drawing

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 19:53:46 UTC 2014

Not quite, Marianne.  The online payment idea was actually all Eric,
although it would certainly make things easier on us.

Checks will still be taken for those who do not have the capability to pay
online, but if online payment can work for us that would be preferable
simply because we wouldn't have to worry about checks being lost in the mail
or something else funny happening to them.  I will keep you all posted on
how to pay and when you can start.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology and Philosophy Minors, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma