[Ohio-talk] Spring Drawing

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 21:54:43 UTC 2014

I figured you were, but you posed a valid question someone else might have
been wondering, so I went ahead and answered.  :)

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology and Philosophy Minors, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma