[Ohio-talk] Interesting Article

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:36:32 UTC 2014

Sorry, here it is again.  In case it doesn't work this time the article is
called, "Why Do We Fear the Blind" and it is from the New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/05/opinion/sunday/why-do-we-fear-the-blind.ht
ml?smid=fb-share&_r=0

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator