[Ohio-talk] Louis Braille's Birthday

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 6 01:26:34 UTC 2014

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for reminding us of Louis Braille's Birthday.  In our busy lives, we're bound to forget what this wonderful man did for our education and literacy.  Let's continue to increase Braille literacy among the blind.  Technology is great but it can't replace Braille.  Braille allows you to keep up your reading speed, spelling and grammar, and when and where to place your punctuations while writing.  it allows you to view page layouts and determine how a document will look once it's printed.

So Colleen, ditto!

Milena