[Ohio-talk] Louis Braille's Birthday

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Jan 6 16:16:29 UTC 2014

 Hi Milena,
I was amazed when I read recently that people are literate if they only use audiobooks.
These comments were in an Article by ms. Cronheim (I may have the spelling of her name wrong) in the Matilda Ziegly Magazine.
Well it is good to have Audiobooks they do not teach spelling, allow for slow reading and show layouts of documents.
If something is sent to us on a PC and we do not have a Braille Display would we really take time to spell something character by character.
Have a great day!
Colleen